StatPro Group plc – year end trading update
StatPro Group plc, (AIM: SOG, “StatPro”, “the Group”), the AIM listed provider of cloud-based portfolio analysis and asset pricing services for the global asset management industry, announces a trading update for the year ended 31 December 2018.
- Group revenue(1) expected to be approximately £54.7 million, up 11% (2017: £49.3 million)
- Group Adjusted EBITDA(2) expected to be approximately £9.0 million, up 32% (2017: £6.8 million) – Adjusted EBITDA(2) margin over 16% (2017: 13.9%)
- Group Annualised Recurring Revenue (“ARR”) increased by 4% to £55.7 million (2017: £53.6 million(3))
- StatPro Revolution ARR increased organically by 17%(4) (2017: 13%)
- ARR renewal rate 92% (2017: 89%)
- Net debt £24.6 million (2017: £20.2 million) – reflects acquisitions and investments in ODDO-BHF, Investor Analytics and Infovest
- As previously announced, Delta will be integrated directly with the Revolution platform, removing any uncertainty for StatPro clients regarding the future of the Delta service
(1) Subject to audit and including impact of IFRS 15 effective from 1 January 2018 and comparative for 2017 has been restated for impact of IFRS 15. (2) Adjusted EBITDA is EBITDA after adjustment for amortisation of acquired intangible assets, acquisition transaction, redundancy and other integration costs, and share based payments. (3) at constant currency. (4) Organic ARR growth relates to Revolution excluding the acquired revenues from Delta, Investor Analytics and ODDO-BHF, and including conversions from Seven
Justin Wheatley, Group CEO, StatPro, commented:
“Sales in Q4 last year were robust, notably achieving a higher organic growth in Revolution ARR. Overall we signed 20 clients in eight different countries for contracts greater than $100k per annum, including seven banner deals in 2018, underscoring the momentum we are building across the industry.
“As we have stated before, we are focused on improving our margins and have delivered a significant increase in adjusted EBITDA margin in 2018 – this remains a focus for the current year.
“Following a period of investment in cloud technology, the rapid changes in the asset management industry and our deepening relationships with asset management service providers, we are strategically well placed for growth.”
This announcement contains inside information for the purposes of Article 7 of Regulation (EU) 596/2014 (MAR).
StatPro Group plc
Justin Wheatley, Chief Executive
Andrew Fabian, Finance Director
+44 (0) 20 8410 9876
Panmure Gordon – Nomad and Broker
Corporate Finance – Freddy Crossley / Fabien Holler
Corporate Broking – James Stearns
+44 (0) 20 7886 2500
Adrian Duffield / Kay Larsen / Chantal Woolcock
+44 (0) 20 7457 2020
We are focused on improving our margins and have delivered a significant increase in adjusted EBITDA margin in 2018.
Justin Wheatley, StatPro, Group Chief Executive
The Essence of Data Governance
The availability of timely and accurate data is an essential element of the everyday operations of many organizations. Equally, an inability to capitalize on data assets will have far reaching effects.