Introducing Source: StatPro – Managed Benchmark Services
For the whole investment management community, the challenge of managing the volume, complexity and spiralling costs of index data is an immediate priority. We are delighted to announce that Source: StatPro is investing in a series of ‘Index Initiatives’ to help you address these major challenges.
From the expansion of the Freedom family embracing global, multi-asset coverage, to the launch of our Enterprise Benchmark Service, a managed data service providing market leading Index and ETF data, these initiatives are all designed to provide access to quality benchmark data for performance and risk analysis as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
We are writing today to introduce Source: StatPro’s new benchmark data solution:
Enterprise Benchmark Service
- Total coverage – EBS, takes advantage of Source: StatPro’s extensive global coverage of over 50 leading multi-asset, index and ETF providers including MSCI Global Equity, FTSE Russell, S&P Dow Jones, ICE BoAML, Bloomberg, JP Morgan, and Markit iBoxx. EBM supports, constituent or index level data, and delivery of custom and composite (blended) indexes.
- Clear, simple and competitive commercials – Subscribe only for the benchmarks you require, in the places that you need them and reduce your total cost of ownership of benchmark data.
- Exceptional service – Source: StatPro has a 25+ year pedigree of creating, aggregating and integrating data for the investment management community with consolidated and normalized data feeds configured specifically to each client’s requirements. 100 investment or asset management firms already rely on Source: StatPro for benchmark data delivery.
- Quality assured – Source: StatPro applies extensive validation & QA controls across all its managed data services including its global valuation and benchmark data services. As a specialist in performance and risk analytics, StatPro’s Revolution division is actively using and reliant on the resultant data services.
- Reduce operational costs and risk – Flexible delivery technologies and customizable formats help simplify migration and integration, closely supported by StatPro’s own customer service teams, to minimize the cost and disruption of change.
If you have seen the costs and complexity of your benchmark data spiralling upwards in recent years, we would be delighted to demonstrate how Source: StatPro’s Enterprise Benchmark Service can reverse the trend!
We will be contacting our clients over the coming weeks, but if you would like to receive more information in the meantime, please reach out to your account manager, or contact Source: StatPro directly at: [email protected].
This letter can also be downloaded as a PDF here.
StatPro Group plc
Gordon Bloor, CEO, Source: StatPro
+44 (0) 20 8410 9876
Michelle Earp, Global Head of Marketing
+44 (0) 20 8410 8728
StatPro Group (www.statpro.com) provides cloud-based portfolio analytics, asset data services and data management tools for the global asset management industry and asset management service providers.
The Group has 10 offices in Europe, North America, South Africa and Australia, servicing around 500 clients in 40 countries. It is organised into three divisions: Revolution, Source: StatPro and Infovest.
Revolution is a global provider of award-winning portfolio analytics solutions. The cloud-based platform offers vital analysis of portfolio performance, attribution, risk and compliance. Revolution helps clients reduce costs, improve client communication and control investment decisions.
Source: StatPro is a global market data business and provides Data-as-a-Service to Revolution to enable analytics. The division’s integrated and global data coverage includes millions of securities covering the full range of financial instruments and benchmarks.
Infovest, supplies data management solutions for the global asset management market, including data warehouse technology, ETL, compliance and reporting tools as well as portfolio management solutions.
StatPro Group plc shares are listed on AIM.
For the whole investment management community, the challenge of managing the volume, complexity and spiralling costs of index data is an immediate priority.
Fixed Income Pricing Methodology
There are five pricing methods used by the StatPro fixed income group: Market pricing; Spread pricing; Curved pricing, Cash pricing and pass-through pricing.